1. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY:
Use of this site is available only to the persons who can enter into legally binding contracts as per law. The persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors are not eligible to become the members of the site straight away. If a minor, who is under the age of 18 years wishes to register himself/herself on the site then he can do so provided his parents register themselves as members of the site and the minor can become the member of the site with their consent and approval.
To access certain features of the service for example the paid section, REGISTRATION ETC. shall ask you to provide certain demographic information including your gender, date of birth, pin code and country and you shall be asked to register with STEPL and any other associated website and partner on the form provided and such registration may require you to provide personally identifiable information such as your name and E-mail address. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the service’s registration form.
To use certain features of the service you will need a username and password which you will receive through the service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur to notify to STEPL immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any breach of security and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session STEPL and any other associated website and partner shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password and account information.
4. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS:
When you visit the site, you are communicating with STEPL and any other associated website and partner electronically, your consent to receive communications from STEPL and any other associated website and partner electronically. You agree that all the agreements, disclosures and other communications we provide you electronically satisfied legal requirements as if such communication is in writing.
5. PAID SERVICES:
STEPL & other associated web services operate paid service also. By subscribing to these paid services as well as above terms and conditions you are also agreeing on the following terms:-
* You agree to pay and subscription fees at the rates as stated on the website of learn.space-india.com and the subscription which you pay is strictly non-refundable.
* STEPL shall charge you in Indian rupees (INR) and any payment in any other currency will be calculated at the relevant rates of exchange. In case of any unauthorized payment we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to online service, registration or any other services. STEPL and any other associated website and partner, shall not be responsible for any payment which is received either by draft or otherwise after the due date of payment communicated on the website.
Your use of the service and the site is at your own risk. STEPL and any other associated website and partner or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, agents, representatives or licensors shall not be liable to you or anybody else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damage arising out of your access arouse of or your inability to access or use, the service and the site. You hereby waive any and all claims against STEPL and any other associated website and partner.
Please take note of following points as well:
(1) Viewing the content available for you on your dashboard. The content will be visible for the duration you are enrolled in the program.
(2) STEPL does not permit the downloading of any educational content from the dashboard.
(3) The participation or course completion certificate shall be used only for digital purposes. We do not allow any of our issued e-certificate to be used in printable form.
Indian Laws Applicable. Subject to Delhi (India) Jurisdiction only.
In case of any dispute between STEPL and its associated websites and any customer regarding use of the site in any manner whatsoever, then in that case, the disputes shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by us. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 shall govern the Arbitration Proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in English language.
9. REFUND POLICY:
1. Under no circumstances the amount paid by the member shall be refunded until we reject to provide the services, or not be fully refunded as there are certain transaction charges, handling charges, and GST which will be deducted.
2. If any customer wants to discontinue the program in the mid of the year after paying the full yearly charges then the above mentioned charges will be deducted and the amount will be transferred by next 2 months.